A glossy, well structured, yet familiar feeling debut from Kourosh Ahari, ‘The Night’ pits a young Iranian family against their own demons, whilst trapped in the foreboding Hotel Normandie. Taking Continue Reading
- Enjoying something of a resurgence of late, within this Spooktacular category you will find all manner of films providing jumps and jolts from those entities who linger beyond the grave. Consider your spine well and truly tingled.
- Monsters and mayhem! Vampires, Werewolves - anything with teeth, claws, scales or fur. If it kills, you will find it here.
- Some of horror's most celebrated directors cut their teeth in the genre. Named after the yellow stickers on genre novels 'Giallo' movies shoot to thrill. We've also banged in other assorted thrillers into this eclectic genre collection.
- "Rip, and cut, and mutilate the innocent! His friends, and again, and again". A category that needs no introduction to horror fans. Baby sitter? Coed? Virgin? - better stay away.
- Something of a guilty pleasure, films found behind this suitably gore spattered button represent the limits of the horror genre - and more often than not, those of good taste to! View discretion is advised.
- “WHEN THERE'S NO MORE ROOM IN HELL, THE DEAD WILL WALK THE EARTH" - from Romero and Fulci to modern classics, we got you covered. Better check your brain out before viewing though...